Marc Anthony | 3 Day Smooth Perfect Blow Dry Smoothing Cream (Review)

 Product Summary:

Ultra-light Argan oil and shea butter smooths, eliminates frizz and holds curls and waves straight for up to 3 days. Keratin and vitamin E protect against heat styling tools. Hair is left glossy, ultra-smooth and full of body. Costs: $10.      

Directions: Apply evenly through damp hair from roots to ends. Blow dry to create a frizz free, smooth finish results last up to 3 days or until your next wash. For maximum smoothness, re-apply and blow dry on the second and third days. 

I ended up receiving this item in a Ipsy glam bag which is a monthly beauty subscription service where you get 5 items from sample to full size for around 20$ Canadian. Click here to check them out.

***Cruelty Free***

I have very long hair that is super thick but can get pretty frizzy if I don't try to tame it. I'm always looking for products that can smooth my hair out and leave it looking shiny. When it comes to blow-drying my hair while using this product I had to keep reminding myself to not pre-judge it until I was done. You've got to trust the process or else you'll feel discouraged and stop halfway through. It does take me a while to completely blow dry my hair but once I'm done I'm left with a nice blow out that lasts me a couple of days. I do go over the ends quite a bit but otherwise I'm left with nice shiny hair. 

My preference is applying this product on dried washed hair, brushing the product through my hair and then straightening it. I get better long lasting results doing it this way. And I'm not a big fan of blow-drying my hair. It takes me a long time and by the time I'm done I have a huge headache. 

Rating:
I have going to give this 3 day smoothing cream 5 stars on 5! It's easy to use and does amazing things for my hair! I much prefer using it my way but one way or another I get amazing results, my hair is so smooth and shiny. It keeps the frizz at bay and it doesn't take much to maintain it till the next wash.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena: Healthy Skin Instant Tone Corrector (Review)

True Blood: Season 1 Episode 6 Cold Ground (Episode Review)

Ouija: Origin Of Evil (Movie Review)