Glowiest | Youthful Glow And Peachy Glow Mask Duo (Review)

 Product Summary:

A premium sheet mask set packed with peach extract, mangosteen extract and sea water to create the glowiest glow you need on your face. Costs: $7

How to use:

Apply sheet mask after applying toner. Leave the sheet mask on for 10-20 minutes. After, removing tap the remaining essence on your face for your skin to absorb. 

***Not Cruelty free***

I ended up receiving these face masks in a Ipsy glam bag which is a monthly beauty subscription service where you get 5 items from sample to full size for around 20$ Canadian. Click here to check them out.

Lately, my skin has been beyond dry which has resulted in my skin looking extremely patchy and has become flaky. It especially, looks flaky when I wear face makeup like concealer, foundation and any type of powder. And no matter how much moisturizer I use underneath my makeup my skin still is flaky and overall doesn't look good. The dryness is mostly concentrated in my t-zone; forehead, around the nose and chin. I find that face masks are the easiest way and fastest way to perk up the skin and moisturize it. 

Right off the bat, I had so much difficulty unfolding the mask. I was so stressed because the product was running and dripping everywhere. I wish it was packaged differently so it wouldn't take a long time to unfold it. But otherwise, I don't have no other issue with these face masks. 

After just one use there was a noticeable difference. My skin became firm and glowy. On top of that my skin completely changed. I did have a little dryness left on my forehead but otherwise looked and felt amazing. Using the second mask, all the dryness went away and since then I haven't had that bad of dryness again. My skin texture completely changed for the better and now when wearing makeup it's not flaking off but it blends into the skin. 

Rating:

I am going to give these youthful glow face masks 4 stars on 5. It sucks that they are not cruelty free because they did wonders for my skin. My skin was honestly the driest its ever been and just using 2 face masks helped turn it around and since then I haven't had anymore issues with dryness. I love one time use products that have long lasting effects. Unfortunately, too many companies are still testing on animals and I'm upset that Ipsy sent me a product that was tested on animals since they speak so highly on introducing companies to their subscribers who are cruelty free and vegan. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena: Healthy Skin Instant Tone Corrector (Review)

True Blood: Season 1 Episode 6 Cold Ground (Episode Review)

Ouija: Origin Of Evil (Movie Review)