TRESemmé | Perfectly (Un)Done Ultra Brushable Hold Hairspray (Review)

 Product Summary:

Built to give you great beach waves with all-day hold, the TRESemmé perfectly (Un)Done brushable hold hairspray for woman will leave your hair looking naturally wavy without the fuss. Unlike some professional hair products, this aerosol hairspray leaves your hair easily brushable without the flakiness or stickiness associated with some products while still protecting it from unwanted frizz.                  Cost: Around $5.99

***Not Cruelty Free. They go out of their way to say they do not test on animals but where it is legally required to test on animals to sell in that country they will do so. From that alone they should stop saying they are cruelty free. That's total bullshit.***

My go to hairstyle to have is curls/waves. I have long hair and doing curls makes it look really nice plus it compliments my face. The downside of loving curls but having long, thick hair means that the curls barely last a few hours because the weight of my hair pulls it down. 

I don't produce a lot of oil from my scalp so I don't wash my hair every other day. I try to use products that don't leave any residue or that makes my hair crunchy. And most hairsprays nowadays leave a weird sticky residue and leaves your hair hard and crunchy, 

This hairspray has been a pleasant surprise! It is super lightweight and blends into your hair that way it doesn't leave any sticky, hard residue. I can use it for several days and there is no product buildup. And my curls will last for days even if I brush my hair out!

Rating:
I am going to give this hairspray 4 stars on 5. I absolutely love this hairspray since it works so well and helps my curls last for days! Plus, there's no product buildup like other hairsprays would cause. However, what I'm not happy about is the weird wording that they did regarding being 'cruelty free'. They're not cruelty free. Don't state on your website you're cruelty free but in the fine lines you but you test on animals if needed. Do they realize that's an oxymoron? I don't like that they are trying to pull the wool over people's eyes. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena: Healthy Skin Instant Tone Corrector (Review)

True Blood: Season 1 Episode 6 Cold Ground (Episode Review)

Ouija: Origin Of Evil (Movie Review)