Formula X (Power Source) Nail Polish Review

I received this product in my June Ipsy glam bag. If you don't know Ipsy is a beauty subscription service that for $10 a month you can receive 4-beauty products that can be sample sized all the way to full sized. However, if you live in Canada like I do it will cost you $14.95 American dollars. Obviously, the value of your bag will be at a higher than what you paid for.

I received this sample sized nail polish from Formula X in power source. As you can see from the picture below power source is a bright somewhat dark pink. Yeah, guys I get that's an oxymoron but there is not other way for me to describe the color. Or as Sephora puts it a hot coral. The sample I have contains 4 ml of product or 0.13 fl oz. This sample is worth about $4-5. However, a full sized nail polish from Formula X would cost $13. Right now Sephora is having a sale and Formula X nail polish is on sale for $6 if you want to check it out you can click here. This link will directly lead you to the exact color being reviewed.

Now going on to what I really think about this is product. Well the first thing I have to say is that it has great color pigmentation! And it has an amazing staying power. It is extremely pigmented and easy to apply. Plus you only need to apply two coats to have the color pay off like you can see in the picture below.

I do have to say I love the look that you get using this nail polish. I kept staring at my nails and thought "wow they look like nails you can get at a salon." Or they even look like you have a gel manicure. Weird story to share but one of my friends was playing with my hand, my thumb to be exact and they pressed on my nail so hard that the polish cracked. Weird part of the nail polish is that it cracked just like an acrylic nail.

Now onto the ratings! I am going to give this product 5 stars on 5 because this nail polish is one of the best if not the best that I've ever tried.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena: Healthy Skin Instant Tone Corrector (Review)

True Blood: Season 1 Episode 6 Cold Ground (Episode Review)

Ouija: Origin Of Evil (Movie Review)