It Cosmetics | Bye Bye Pores Pressed Powder (Review)

 Product Summary:

Experience your most skin-loving air brushed look with bye bye pores pressed powder. Featuring bye bye pores optical blurring technology, it’s designed to blur the appearance of pores and imperfections while delivering a smooth, natural matte finish for younger looking skin. This weightless setting powder comes in 3 translucent shades that cover a wide range of skin tones and is formulated with skin loving silk, hydrolyzed collagen and anti-oxidants. Perfect to wear on bare skin or over makeup, it can be applied throughout the day for on the go touch ups and doubles as a blotting powder too! Cost: $47.

I ended up receiving this item in a Ipsy glam bag which is a monthly beauty subscription service where you get 5 items from sample to full size for around 20$ Canadian. Click here to check them out. 

***Cruelty free***

I’ve never really used a finishing powder like this. I tend to use presse foundation powders for all over the face, especially, since I don’t wear foundation and instead spot conceal when I need to. With the skin I have I can sometimes look oily whether it be in the summer or winter. 

This powder definitely blurs all the pores! Of course, if you are up close to the face you can notice them but in photos or from a few feet away it blurs all blemishes and pores while giving a beautiful matte look to the skin. I only used it as an overall powder and over my concealer and it lasts all day! 

Rating :
As far as what the powder claims to do it is 5 stars on 5. However, for my preference and even my experience I get the same effect from regular pressed powders. I love that my skin looks extremely smooth but I do have good skin naturally so how much of it is really thanks to the powder? Pressed powders do the same thing and at a fraction of the cost. It may be different for other people but for me I get the same result from a drugstore powder. This will not be a repurchase. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena: Healthy Skin Instant Tone Corrector (Review)

True Blood: Season 1 Episode 6 Cold Ground (Episode Review)

Ouija: Origin Of Evil (Movie Review)