Sephora | Exfoliating Cleansing Cream Green Tea (Review)

Product Summary:
A cleansing cream with tiny scrubbing beads that help clean out pores, sweep away dead skin cells and help refine skins texture. Skin is soft and luminous, free of impurities and excess oil. Costs: $5.

*Not Cruelty Free*

During summer months, our skin is attacked by humidity and constant sweat. For my skin specifically I tend to have more clogged pores, breakouts and excess oil. I don't do well in the heat and neither does my skin. That is why a exfoliating cleanser is a must. I was a little worried at first because a lot of scrubs contain microplastics that are extremely damaging to the skin. However, after checking the ingredient deck I had no more worries. The beads actually end up dissolving when you expose them to water. Microbeads make of plastic don't do that. 

I was super impressed by this product. Not just by the price but how effective it is for the skin. After just one use, you can instantly notice a difference. It helped clean away my excess oil, it helped minimize and get rid of some small pimples that I had and it left a nice glow to my face. This product doesn't deep clean your pores but it definitely cleans up a lot after just one use. Just a little bit of product about quarter size is more than enough to cleanse your entire face. 

Rating:
I am going to give this cleaner 4 stars on 5. I have no issues with the product itself. It's a nice cleanser that helps to remove excess oil and gets rid of small pimples. What is disappointing is the fact that it's not cruelty free. It's a shame that Sephora doesn't have more products that are cruelty free. Otherwise, I enjoyed using this cleanser. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena: Healthy Skin Instant Tone Corrector (Review)

True Blood: Season 1 Episode 6 Cold Ground (Episode Review)

Ouija: Origin Of Evil (Movie Review)