L'Oréal Paris | Ultra-Concentrated Urgent Repair Care (Review)

Product Summary:
L'Oréal's ultra concentrated urgent repair care is enriched with LAK1000 containing reconstructing gel that deeply penetrates the hair fiber.
Directions: After using shampoo and conditioner, apply on wet hair concentrating on mid-length and ends. Use once a week. Costs around $5.  
***Not cruelty free***

For some reason I am unable to find what LAK1000 means on their website or anywhere else. And I can't seem to find much information on this product either. Maybe this product never flew off the shelves but it would explain why I was able to snag a few of these for just a dollar. 

 It comes to no surprise that I constantly colour and curl my hair, with that I need to use hair products that can deeply nourish and repair my damaged hair. I have long thick hair so this one tube only lasted after one use. Luckily I was able to snag a few of these to really test them out. 

After just a couple of uses I can visibly see a difference in my hair. The ends are not as dry and brittle. They look nourished and stronger plus a lot softer in comparison to before. It has also helped bring back the vibrancy of my ends. I honestly don't have any complaints regarding to the product itself. What I do have an issue with is the lack of information. I like to have an understanding of what are in products and this fell short of providing any explanation. 

Rating:

I'm giving this ultra-concentrated urgent repair care 3.5 stars on 5. While it was deeply moisturizing and repaired damage to my hair it's not cruelty free and again the lack of information on this product is a little bit alarming. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena: Healthy Skin Instant Tone Corrector (Review)

True Blood: Season 1 Episode 6 Cold Ground (Episode Review)

Ouija: Origin Of Evil (Movie Review)