Eyeko London | Skinny Liquid Eyeliner (Review)

 Product Summary:

This liquid eyeliner is expertly designed to make the application process a breeze with precision point perfection that's fool proof. This easy to apply vegan liquid felt tipped eyeliner pen allows you to create thick feline flicks and thin defined lines. This formula is meant to last up to 9 hours and is smudge-proof. Costs $22. 

I ended up receiving this item in a Ipsy glam bag which is a monthly beauty subscription service where you get 5 items from sample to full size for around 20$ Canadian. Click here to check them out.

***Cruelty Free***

It seems I am doomed to repeat the same cycle when trying out new eyeliners. I have had this streak lately where eyeliners I've tried have been extremely difficult to apply, is not long lasting and I end looking like a drowned raccoon. Unfortunately, this eyeliner does not differ from the rest. 

From the very start I have not been able to apply eyeliner on both eyes before the tip of the liner dries out. Whether I keep the eyeliner upright so the liquid is concentrated at the tip or taking out the insert and flipping it around it still is dry as hell and still not able to apply the liner on both eyes. I know there is product in there! Just seems like it doesn't ever pool at the tip. That's the weirdest thing and it is beyond annoying. It seems to be one thing after another when it comes to reviewing eyeliners. 

Rating:
I am going to give this skinny liquid eyeliner zero stars!!!! This has been one of the worst eyeliners ever. I shouldn't have to go through extreme lengths to get an eyeliner to work for me. This eyeliner has been so disappointing. I had high hopes for it and thought I'd be getting something half decent but alas I am still on my journey to a good eyeliner. My expectations at this point are zero. I don't think I could come across an eyeliner worse than this one. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena: Healthy Skin Instant Tone Corrector (Review)

True Blood: Season 1 Episode 6 Cold Ground (Episode Review)

Ouija: Origin Of Evil (Movie Review)