Sephora Collection | Cushion Glossy Eyeliner in Ultra Black (Review)

Product Summary:
This glossy liquid eyeliner, dispensed through a cushion-like sponge is an innovation! Paired with Sephora classic must have angled liner brush #90, this feather light, quick drying formula, gives you richly pigmented precision for any desired look! Price: $18.50



***Not Cruelty Free 👎👎***

It seems I have no luck with eyeliners as of late. I have a string of terrible eyeliners and with every eyeliner I review, the experience gets worse and worse. It's becoming exhausting for me having to have so many shitty experiences with these liners. And it seems this never ending liner tragedy will continue. 

This Sephora liner didn't fair too well either. The first few applications were so difficult, the formula dries too quickly to do a perfect winged liner. You basically have 10-15 seconds to apply the liner before it dries and when it dries it's a bitch and a half to go over and perfect what you already applied. I thought maybe if I changed eyeliner brushes it would help...it didn't. 

By the way, as if my experience could not get any worse, I'm forced to clean my brush in between doing each eye. Even using my favourite pointed liner brush it took forever to do a winger liner. Using this Sephora product made my eyeliner application routine 3x's longer and difficult. My eyeliner does last all day even throughout a long and sweat workout session but no matter how long lasting a liner may be, it's not worth all the hassle and pain in applying it. 

Rating: 
I am going to give Sephora's Cushion eyeliner 1 star on 5. This has truly been another disappointing eyeliner experience. You would think coming from Sephora the 'Beauty Authority' that I would have something that can be easily applied and make my makeup routine hassle free. If I found this difficult to use I can only imagine how it was for others. Eyeliner for me is extremely easy to apply so when I come across a product that is hard to apply it throws me off and makes me hate the product. I do not recommend this product nor would I repurchase it. 


Unfortunately, this item is no longer available for purchase.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena: Healthy Skin Instant Tone Corrector (Review)

True Blood: Season 1 Episode 6 Cold Ground (Episode Review)

Ouija: Origin Of Evil (Movie Review)