The Organic Pharmacy: Lip & Eye Cream (Review)

Product summary:
A superb, nourishing, dual action cream for both lips and eyes. It reduces the appearance of puffiness and dark circles. While also reducing the appearance of fine lines. Plus it hydrates dry lips. The cream is infused with shea butter, bilberry, evening primrose, rosehip and frankincense to keep the eye and lip area plump and moist. This small item with 10 ml of product is priced at $48. 

***Did not find anything on their website about it being cruelty free and there was no symbol on the package that it was cruelty free. I'm counting this as not cruelty free 👎***


I used this cream for a couple of months to see if there would be a noticeable difference and if the effects are long lasting. As seen in the photos, there was an improvement regarding my dark circles but nothing extreme. The most noticeable difference was that my fine lines were less harsh. They did seem softer and at least those were reduced because there ain't no bigger pain in applying concealer than dealing with fine lines.

This cream can help you with your dark circles if you are going through a rough patch with little sleep or you are prone to have dark eye circles. But please don't let there be any misconceptions, this isn't a miracle cream to make your under eye circles disappear. 

I'm happy that I received this item in my ipsy bag because to be completely honest $48 for a small tube filled with product that barely works is ridiculous and this wouldn't be a product I'd purchase

On top of that, when using this on lips there was no changes and the product just sat on my lips. It didn't moisturize anything at all. You would think for the price alone it would be a bit more effective.   


Rating:
I am going to give this lip and eye cream 1.5 stars on 5. I would have given it 1 star but it did help with my fine lines. I just find it so disappointing that for a product that is extremely expensive for 10 ml would be more effective. If you did have a different experience please let me know cause I really wanted this product to work better!

I received this item in my Ipsy bag. Ipsy is a beauty subscription service and every month you receive 5 items either sample or full sized.  If you are interested in Ipsy you can check them out right here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena: Healthy Skin Instant Tone Corrector (Review)

True Blood: Season 1 Episode 6 Cold Ground (Episode Review)

Ouija: Origin Of Evil (Movie Review)