Daily Defense Argan Oil Moisturizing Shampoo (Review)

This 32 fl.oz shampoo bottle cost me about $2. It cost me around $2 because I bought it at my local Dollar-store. Now buying shampoo for two bucks makes me quite happy and that is because I don't feel like spending $10+ dollars on a freaking shampoo bottle that doesn't even contain half the amount of product in it. You know that over-priced shampoo bottle that really doesn't do much for your hair? Yeah I'm talking about those. I'm trying to avoid buying them unless I'm requested to review them for you wonderful readers. 

Strangely enough, I can't seem to find the homepage for Daily Defense. Maybe they don't have one? But I keep finding different online shopping sites selling their products. I'm clueless as to why they don't have a website but I do know that people do review their products. Sorry if I can't provide more information on the brand/company, 

This shampoo is enriched with genuine Argan oil from Morocco. This shampoo is meant to hydrate the hair for a richer texture and renewed shine. They also claim to be colour safe meaning it won't wash out your coloured/bleached hair. 

The shampoo claims to be colour safe but when washing my hair I noticed that the colour in my hair was bleeding (washing out). So that claim goes straight down the drain (pun intended). I'd like to mention that the shampoo does smell quite good but the scent is not over-powering. I noticed that when I straightened my hair, the tips felt very soft and nourished. But damn! My hair has some serious shine to it. At times I thought my hair looked greasy but my mommy said it looked nourished. Thanks Mom.    

After washing my hair and letting it air dry, my hair did feel soft but for me the tips didn't feel very soft but my mommy said they were (Again, thanks mom). When I straighten my hair that's when I realize that my tips are actually soft and they don't feel rough. This shampoo is quite nourishing and I do really like it. When I'm stroking my hair I feel like I'm touching a water-fall. I know it's a weird comparison but that's what I think of when I touch my hair.

Rating time! I am going to give Daily Defense's Argan oil moisturizing shampoo 4 stars out of 5. The reason why I am not giving it a perfect rating is because it claimed to be colour and it clearly wasn't. If a product claims something and it doesn't live up to that claim then it thoroughly effects the rating. Otherwise, it is quite moisturizing and nourishing to the hair. I do have thick, long and wavy/curly hair and this shampoo worked for my hair type. I don't know if it works for all hair types, let me know in the comment section below if this shampoo worked for your hair type. I'm pretty satisfied with this shampoo that only cost me $2! If you guys see it at your local dollar-store then I recommend you pick it up and try it out for yourselves.  
I hope you guys enjoyed this review. Let me know what you guys thought of it if you have tried it out already. Don't forget to follow my blog for more reviews 💖

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena: Healthy Skin Instant Tone Corrector (Review)

True Blood: Season 1 Episode 6 Cold Ground (Episode Review)

Ouija: Origin Of Evil (Movie Review)