Heimish | Marine Care Eye Cream (Review)

 Product Summary:

This eye cream delivers premium wrinkle care with marine ingredients, which improve skins elasticity, reduce wrinkles and moisturize the delicate skin around the eyes. It contains fermented seaweed extract for intensive purifying power, while its peptide and plant stem cell extract provide anti-ageing effect. The infused seawater makes the skin firmer and protected against irritation. Cost: Around $25

I ended up receiving this cream in a Ipsy glam bag which is a monthly beauty subscription service where you get 5 items from sample to full size for around 20$ Canadian. Click here to check them out. 

*** Not cruelty free***

This eye cream seemed very promising before I even tried it and about 2 months into using this eye cream I'm not totally convinced that it works as well as it claims to be able to work. I haven't noticed any improvements in my fine lines or my under eyes. And it's not like I have any wrinkles yet at my age, especially, with how well I've been taking care of my skin. 

I will say that it is quite moisturizing and during the application process I apply it around my eyes and between my eyebrows to keep the skin hydrated as much as possible. 

Rating:

I'm giving this eye cream 2.5 stars on 5. It's okay but I've tried eye creams and moisturizers that moisture just the same but are a fraction of the cost and are cruelty free. I won't bother repurchasing. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena: Healthy Skin Instant Tone Corrector (Review)

True Blood: Season 1 Episode 6 Cold Ground (Episode Review)

Ouija: Origin Of Evil (Movie Review)