Briogeo | Don't Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Mask (Review)


 Product Summary:

A weekly deep conditioning mask that balances protein and moisture to strengthen and repair dry, damaged hair, Cost: $39 for 8 oz. How to use: After shampooing, massage the hair mask into hair from root to tip. Leave in for 10 minutes before rinsing. 

***Cruelty free***

I've used Briogeo products in the past before and had such great results. My hair has seen better days lately and it needs some serious TLC. I knew I was going to be in good hands when it comes to Briogeo products. 

Only after 1 use and you can see a noticeable difference. The texture and appearance drastically improved. It brought shine back to the ends of my hair, it improved the texture so now it's extremely soft where as before it was very dry and almost straw like. It definitely was not a cute look to be sporting. 

Rating:

5 stars on 5! This is going to be a shirt review because I have no complaints about the hair mask. It did exactly what it claimed to do. The only downside is the price tag but I'm willing to dish out some money if it means having healthy and nourishing hair. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena: Healthy Skin Instant Tone Corrector (Review)

True Blood: Season 1 Episode 6 Cold Ground (Episode Review)

Ouija: Origin Of Evil (Movie Review)