Jersey Shore Cosmetics | Mangongo Lip Conditioner (Review)

Product Summary:
Slather on this balm for soft lips all year long. Mangongo oil has hydrating, regenerating and restructuring properties and offers a unique protection from UV and environmental pollutants in skin applicators. Mongango oil is rich in calcium, magnesium, zinc, copper and anti-oxidants. Cost: $12. Lip balm is in vanilla coconut cream.

***Cruelty free***

I ended up receiving this lip balm in a Ipsy glam bag which is a monthly beauty subscription service where you get 5 items from sample to full size for around 20$ Canadian. Click here to check them out. 

I don't know if I got a defective lip balm but there was nothing that I liked about it. The scent was really off. It smelt artificial and almost like plastic. As if that wasn't bad enough, the feel of the lip balm on my lips was gross. It just sat on my lips , it felt uncomfortable and it was badly clumping. 

Rating:
I'm giving this lip balm zero stars on 5. This is going to be a short review because this entire experience has been absolute shit. I've never used a lip balm that I didn't like so this is a first for me. How can you fuck up a lip balm? As far back as I can remember I've never had a terrible experience with a lip balm. So this was really disappointing and again how the fuck can you mess up a lip balm? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena: Healthy Skin Instant Tone Corrector (Review)

True Blood: Season 1 Episode 6 Cold Ground (Episode Review)

Ouija: Origin Of Evil (Movie Review)