Freeman Beauty | Mint And Lemon Clay Mask (Review)

 Product Summary:

This clay mask enhanced mint and lemon extract helps soothe and calm skin. It helps oily skin and reduces the appearance of large pores. Perfect for T-zone and oily skin types. Cost: Around $7-8.

***Cruelty free***

I've been consistently working out for the last 6 months doing cardio 4-5 times a week and all this extra sweat has left me with some clogged pores and sweat pimples so I've been needing a nice little pick me up. I have very sensitive skin and I've had good experiences with this brand before so I was sure I would have no issues with it. And I was right!

I didn't need to use it often, I'd use it about once every couple weeks since every session would purge and clean out my pores really well. I haven't experienced any skin reactions. Not only would I use it on my face but also on my neck and chest. The mint and lemon left a cooling feeling to my skin while also tightening it. 

Rating:
I'm giving this clay mask 5 stars on 5! I love this brand and hope they never go out of business because their products work really well and they're not expensive. I love how this mask left my skin looking and have no issues with it. I definitely recommend it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena: Healthy Skin Instant Tone Corrector (Review)

True Blood: Season 1 Episode 6 Cold Ground (Episode Review)

Ouija: Origin Of Evil (Movie Review)