Global Beauty Care | Retinol Cleansing Cloths (Review)

 Product Summary:

Global beauty are retinol cleansing cloths gently cleanse away skin impurities trapped within your pores, lift away dead skin cells and even out skin tone. The pre-moistened cloths are formulated with retinol to help rejuvenate skin texture, minimize wrinkles, restore ph balance and hydrate your skin. Use daily morning and night around the eyes, face and neck area for smoother, firmer and radiant looking skin. Cost: $3. 

***Cruelty free 👍***

Cleansing wipes are so convenient to have on hand, especially, when your skin needs a pick me up whether first thing in the morning or halfway through your day. I tend to run very hot while I sleep and, unfortunately, that results in a lot of sweat. I don't like to use exfoliators in the morning, especially, if I plan on wearing makeup. If I'm in a rush wipes are more convenient to use when I'm on the go. 

These cleansing wipes have been one of the best purchases I've ever made! My skin was going through this funk where it was extremely dry and flaky. I've tried every moisturizer and serum I had including a super expensive moisturizer that did absolutely nothing for me. Can you believe it? A $50 moisturizer did absolutely nothing while a $3 pack of cleansing cloths changed my skin around. I used these wipes for a few days and it improved and hydrated my skin dramatically. These wipes have been a Godsend and have saved my skin! No more dry, flaky skin being the bane of my existence. 

Not only were these wipes extremely hydrating but they also left a beautiful glow to my skin. It didn't really clear away my black heads but otherwise has been a fantastic and frugal find! It goes to show that just because a product has a huge price tag attached to it doesn't mean it'll out perform a product with a small price tag.

Rating: 
I am going to give Global Beauty Care's retinol cleansing cloths 5 stars on 5. This has been such an amazing find for me! It had turned my skin around from super dry and flaky to a beautiful and hydrated glow. Granted it didn't help get rid of my blackheads but in the grand scheme of things it's such a small trade off that it won't even affect my rating for the product. Plus it's cruelty free! And they were at the dollar store of all places! I recommend for everyone to give them a try if you see them. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena: Healthy Skin Instant Tone Corrector (Review)

True Blood: Season 1 Episode 6 Cold Ground (Episode Review)

Ouija: Origin Of Evil (Movie Review)