Garnier Fructis: Marvelous Oil Deep Nourish (Review)

((((((I've recently found out that this product is discontinued, however, here in Canada I can still find this product on the shelves)))))

This 5-action hair elixir is formulated with custom-blended Cupuaçu and brazilnut oil. It is meant to nourish and help repair dry, damaged hair. It is meant to instantly transform hair for supreme shine without leaving behind a greasy residue, This product costs around $7 but I got it on sale for $1. 

5 actions to transform hair/ how to use this product efficiently
1) Pre-shampoo treatment:
Apply to wet or dry hair before shampooing to prime hair for a gentle cleansing.
2) Conditioner Boaster:
Add 1 to 2 drops to your conditioner to improve detangling.
3) Blow-Dry Accelerator:
Apply to damp hair to dry hair faster.
4) Ends Finisher:
Apply to damp or dry ends to smooth split ends and tame flyaways.
5) Overnight leave-in:
Work into wet or dry hair, leave-in overnight to restore softness.

You can definitely see the instant change and added shine to the hair. On the first application I concentrated the oil to the lower half of my hair because that is where I need the most help when it comes to shine and to repair dry hair. Overtime, I have seen an improvement when it comes to repairing the dryness in hair and my hair has a permanent shine to it now. However, I can truly see the difference when I straighten my hair after using the oil on it. The oil itself smells very good and is not overwhelming for the nose.

Rating:
I am going to give this hair oil 4 stars on 5. Yes, it definitely restored softness and added shine to my hair but there were some things that this product claimed to do that I found really didn't achieve in doing. Some of these claims were the blow-dry accelerator which really didn't help dry my hair at a faster rate than usual. Another one was taming flyaways. If anything I feel I have more flyaways than I normally do but I don't know if it is related to the hair oil. All I do know is that it's fucking annoying. Otherwise, this oil is really great for the hair and also helps repair split-ends which is
awesome!


I hope you guys enjoyed this review. Hit me up with requests on the next product I should review and don't forget to subscribe for more! 💖

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena: Healthy Skin Instant Tone Corrector (Review)

True Blood: Season 1 Episode 6 Cold Ground (Episode Review)

Ouija: Origin Of Evil (Movie Review)