Saving money on makeup

I don't know about any of you but trying to buy makeup without breaking the piggy bank isn't as difficult as some people may think. Besides, if you really want to save money it ain't that difficult. Then again I am talking from experience.

 There is nothing wrong with buying drugstore. I don't have hundreds of dollars to be spending on makeup. Maybe when I am older but not now. From CoverGirl to Physicians Formula I can manage on buying a good amount of products for a fraction of the price. And here are some tips to help you do the same! 

Tip#1 Compare prices:
Before buying any type of makeup product wait and compare the prices at different drug stores. See sometimes depending the area a makeup product will be valued at a different price. And it can almost be two dollars a difference. 

Tip#2 Wait for sales/promotions:
Every week I receive flyers at my house and one thing I like to do is see the promotions that some stores have. A lot of drugstores in my area anyway have promotional sales like 10-30%  off. Which is awesome depending on how much some products cost. Or sometimes some drugstores will discount heavily a product because the makeup company is re-packaging their products or they're receiving new collections and need the space. 

Tip#3 Coupons!!!!!
It's all about coupons! Sorry not sorry  but I am not ashamed to say that I am a coupon user, a coupon fanatic, a coupon addict. Believe it or not you can save money on makeup. You know when you get fliers sent to your door, sometimes, there are coupons inside like red plum, and other of the like. There are coupons for CoverGirl, Annabelle, etc. mainly for drugstore makeup. Which is pretty awesome! Especially, if you pair up that coupon with a promotion. 

Tip #4 
Now I think I speak not only for myself but for many others that when you see a beauty/makeup product that catches your eye you want to buy it, right? Ugh impulse buying. You feel extremely happy and ecstatic but then you go over the top and buy countless more products without realizing it. Afterwards, you regret it. Hmm, buyers remorse. I think we all know that sentiment. But it doesn't have to be this way. I have a trick for myself and maybe it will help you to not spend too much and save yourself the curse of buyers remorse. Once a week or every couple weeks I get myself a little something, like a lipstick or nail polish that way my craving to buy makeup products is not as strong. Makes sense? 
Buy yourself a little something every week or so. And hopefully that will help you from emptying your wallet. 

That's all I got for now, hoped this helped y'all :)))) leave a comment if it did.

 Amanda


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena: Healthy Skin Instant Tone Corrector (Review)

True Blood: Season 1 Episode 6 Cold Ground (Episode Review)

Ouija: Origin Of Evil (Movie Review)